We move in Central America. This area is not bigger than the state of Texas, but shares the same statistics than the rest of Latin America, and those are not small numbers.
- By 2014, 64% of the online traffic in Latin American will consist of audiovisual content (Source: US Media Consulting)
- The Latin American mobile market will grow by 7% in 2013 to reach 742 million subscriptions for mobile service and smartphones will account for 46% of mobile phone sales in Latin America in 2013 (Source: US Media Consulting)
- Of the five global regions, Latin America had the fastest growing internet population, increasing 12 percent in the past year to more than 147 million unique visitors in March 2013. (Source: comScore Media Metrix)
- Consumers in Latin America spent 10 hours online per month on Social Networking sites, doubling the global average time spent; 5 of the top 10 most engaged markets with social content worldwide are located in Latin America. (Source: comScore Media Metrix)
- Smartphone Sales Grew 46.5 Percent in Second Quarter of 2013 and Exceeded Feature Phone Sales for First Time (Source: GARTNER)
That is why we have worked in fulfilling the demand of the operators of the region, so they can lower their costs, sell more, and have almost no inventory.
We focus our efforts in these areas:
Flexibility is essential
We adapt to each client. We are flexible, so we can move the product according to each country in the region.
Knowledge is power
We know the customs procedures, safe distribution channels, & safety issues, so the product arrives exactly how and when is supposed to arrive.
We offer the manufacturer the opportunity to open brand shops with us.
Efficient post sale support
We become your partners. We can be a support and training team for each brand. Also we are your choice in the region with the full marketing power to promote the brands.